4.2x Magnification with LED HQ Illumination
The HEINE BETA 400 otoscope has been designed with an all-metal housing and scratch resistant glass lenses which guarantee a lifetime of maintenance-free use. LED with virtually unlimited hours of working life (typ. 100,000 hours). No need to ever replace bulbs! Maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- Exclusive 4.2x magnification for more detail of anatomical structures and easy recognition of foreign bodies.
- The new LED HQ standard in LED illumination defining optimal light intensity, homogeneity and color rendering for the most accurate diagnosis. Red is red, blue is blue. Color temperature: typ. 3,500K, Color Rendering Index (CRI) >97, exceptional color rendering.
- Special optical interface to precisely integrate the LED illumination with the optical system to ensure bright (typ. 77,000 lux with tip), homogeneous light during examinations.
- Exclusive continuous brightness control between 100% and 3% (patent pending) with a one-finger operation.
- Full functionality of the BETA400 LED is guaranteed with BETA Rechargeable Handles and the EN100/EN200 Wall Transformers.
- One-hand operation. The unique patented design allows the permanently attached optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.
- Matte-black inner instrument head finish eliminates reflections.
- Exceptional depth of field. Provides sharp spatial images in a convenient working range.
- A large field of view. Gives the necessary overview and perfect orientation during examinations.
- Multi-coated precision optics. Offer high resolution and distortion-free images.
- Fiber Optic Illumination. Ensures homogeneous, bright exposure and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and tympanum.
- 5-Year Guarantee