This emergency notification bundle includes the transmitter and receiver needed to be notified in the event of a carbon monoxide emergency.
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock will wake you with a loud alarm, flashing lights and vibrations from the included bed shaker when it's time to get up. Additionally, this alarm clock is a fully functioning receiver for all Bellman Visit transmitters, and will notify you when the doorbell or telephone rings, when the baby needs your attention, or when any of the other in-use transmitters indicates an event occurring.
- Loud sound up to 100dB ascending alarm that spans multiple frequencies
- Intense lights flash to help wake you up (four flashing LED lights)
- Includes a powerful bed shaker
- Night light option
- "Smart" snooze automatically reduces in time from 9 to 2 minutes in two minute intervals so you don't oversleep
- RJ-11 jack to connect your telephone for built-in phone ring notification
- Large LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Battery backup keeps your alarm clock working in the event of a power outage
- UL217/ UL2034/ ULcS531/ CSA 6.19 Certified
- Weight: 13.7oz
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 4.3" H x 3.6" D
- 12/24 hour time format
- Battery backup powers all functions during a power outage, including the bed shaker and LED lights (4x AAA rechargeable batteries included)
What's in the Box?
- Alarm clock
- Bed Shaker
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Transmitter
- Power Supply Cord
- 4x AAA Rechargeable Batteries
- Instruction manual