The Williams Sound Counter Loop Kit is a complete kit for applications where there is no amplified audio system present. a 12” nylon fabric mat (containing a two-turn loop with resistor) is installed under any non-metal counter, and produces a 36” x 36” magnetic field for T-Coil Equipped hearing aid users.
Ideal for counter top hearing assistance applications. Applications include: Kiosks, Pharmacies, Bank Teller Windows, Ticket Windows, or any application where close-range hearing assistance (via hearing aid T-Coil) is desired. Can also be used as a portable system for meetings as a chair loop or other creative applications.
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with T-Coil
- May be used with loop receivers (optional)
- Mic, line and digital inputs
- Automatic gain control
- Volume and tone control
- Loop status light
- Compact and lightweight
What's in the Box?
- (1) PLA 240 Loop Amplifier
- (1) PLM 001 Power Loop Mat
- (1) MIC 027 Directional Microphone
- (1) STD 005 Microphone Stand
- Power loop mat lead wire length: 16ft
- Power loop mat weight: 0.5lbs
- PLA 240 dimensions: 7"W x 1-5/8"H x 6"D
- PLA 240 weight: 1.6 lb
- Controls: Rotary volume control, rotary tone control, on/off power switch, source selector switches, priority switch
- Warranty: 2 years
PLM 001 Specifications
PLA CL SYS 1 Specifications
PLA 240 Specifications
PLA 240 User Manual