Ear Suspenders are carefully designed to offer peace of mind for parents of children who wear hearing aids! Each headband is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip and is fully adjustable to allow for a comfortable fit.
- Silicone sleeves slide up and down the headband, allowing you to align the hearing aids perfectly to the ears
- Headband is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip
- Fits standard hearing aid sizes
- Accommodates both monaural (single) and binaural (dual) hearing aids
- Available in sixteen colors!
- Step 1: Adjust the headband length to fit head. Make sure the sleeve(s) are facing the same direction.
- Step 2: Slide the sleeve (on logo side) to sit at or just above the logo. The sleeve should never sit below the logo.
- Step 3: Remove the earmold from the ear hook. Then, insert the ear hook first, up through the bottom (widest) opening from the back
- Step 4: Pull the tab at the bottom of the sleeve over the bottom half of the hearing aid. Reposition the sleeve to avoid covering the mic or any buttons. At this stage, the hearing aid should be fully positioned inside of the sleeve.
- Step 5: Repeat steps for the second sleeve for bilateral users.