Bionix Lighted Ear Curettes give you the ability to handle even the most difficult cerumen removal procedures with confidence and enhanced patient safety.
- A bright white LED light projected out of the tip of the curette illuminates the ear canal
- Magnification lens enhances the view of the ear canal
- The combination of illumination and magnification improve accuracy, decreasing the risk of injury from blind curettage
- Allows you to work quickly and efficiently
- Eliminates the need to use a separate light source or magnification device
- Disposable tips reduce the risk of any cross-contamination in addition to eliminating time, labor and costs associated with sterilization
- Reusable light and magnifier reduces costs
- Available in 8 different styles
- Made in the USA
- 50 Lighted Ear Curette Tips
- 1 Light Source
- 1 Magnification Lens
- AngleLoop: 4mm round tip, angled to reach behind cerumen
- MicroLoop: 3mm round tip for smaller canals. Less flexible for tough cerumen.
- VersaLoop: 3mm teardrop tip. Comfortable for patients with a flexible tip for softer cerumen.
- FlexLoop: 4mm oval tip All purpose use with flexible tip for softer cerumen.
- Wave Curette: 2.5mm wave-like tip with a closed-end design and wide spoon.
- CeraSpoon: 4mm wide spoon with a closed scoop design for excessive, soft wax.
- InfantScoop: 2mm wide tip for pediatrics. Fits through an otoscope.
- CeraPik: 2.5mm concave tip bent to a 45-degree angle. Great for hard, impacted cerumen and foreign bodies.
MPNs: 2210, 2280, 2250, 2240, 2260, 2202, 2270, 2230